DuPont Pioneer, one of world’s largest agriculture companies, recently launched an Open Innovation program because, in the words of the company’s Mat Müller, Director of Business Development, and an Ag Innovation Showcase advisory committee member and speaker at this year’s Ag Innovation Showcase, “We are fully aware that we cannot do it alone.”
Don’t miss the exciting content at Ag Innovation Showcase 2017 that is being organized by our partners on far ranging topics from:
- Early stage companies from Canada sponsored by the Canadian Consulate
- Projects from DOE ARPA-E program on Transportation Energy Resources from Renewable Agriculture sponsored by ARPA-E
- Strategies for strategic partnerships sponsored by Sidley Austin, LLP
- Innovations in agriculture from Argentina sponsored by the Argentina Investment and Trade Promotion Agency
- An introduction to a public-private model sponsored by Foundation for Food and Agriculture Research
- University stage innovations sponsored by Technology Acceleration Partners
- Strategies for commercial partnerships that do good and do well sponsored by Bryan Cave
With the 2017 Ag Innovation Showcase rapidly approaching on September 13, we at Larta Institute have ag-tech and ag industry disruption on the brain. In anticipation of cutting-edge ag technologies yet to be unveiled, we are taking a look back at some of our Larta portfolio companies who were highlighted for their innovation within the ag industry, including Granular, mOasis, Spensa Technologies, TerViva, and Trace Genomics. These companies are stand alone successes in their own right, and have been recognized by Forbes Magazine as among the 25 most innovative ag-tech companies. Read the article here.
As we approach this year’s Ag Innovation Showcase, we at Larta are proud to launch regular postings that celebrate and acknowledge the achievements of our community.
Here are several community members who will be speaking at this year’s Ag Innovation Showcase that you won’t want to miss: Nicola Kerslake, Pete Nelson, and Vonnie Estes.